Dear Dr. Love:I have a really embarassing question. I was a virgin when I married my first husband. I always hated sex with him. Finally after 17 years we eventually divorced. Now I’m seeing a new man and sex has been wonderful with him, but he seems to have a problem with penetration. He seems to have trouble entering me. I am worried that something is wrong with my body and I am too ashamed to talk with my doctor about this. Can you tell if something is wrong with me?