When we experience loss, we need good therapy, which is provided in Love Never Dies. Dr. Turndorf’s new therapeutic techniques are amazing! She shows us the way to heal our hearts and find lasting love. – John Gray, Ph.D., New York Times bestselling author of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
Connecting Souls on Earth and Spirit Planes
There is nothing more heartbreaking than a child who is grieving the loss of a parent, close relative, sibling or friend.
It is so common for adults to feel at a complete loss…not knowing what to say or do to help that grieving child.
While traditional counseling says you need to help a child move on and let go of his/her loved one…
I know that the only way to heal is to help kids reconnect with their loved ones in spirit.
I recently held a live Love Never Dies Children’s Retreat in which I guided grieving children to reconnect with their loved ones in spirit.
That retreat was recorded for the benefit of those who couldn’t attend live.
I am excited to share this Love Never Dies Children’s Retreat recording so that you can help your child (or any grieving child close to you) to reconnect and heal.
Dr. Turndorf has relationships figured out. If you want a great relationship, you must listen to her show, read her book and follow her 10-step method for lasting love. – Jack Canfield, # 1 New York Times bestselling author of Chicken Soup for the Soul
Beyond Traditional Grief Counseling
We have never seen anything like Dr. Turndorf’s Trans-Dimensional Grief Therapy Method – Reid Tracy, CEO and President of Hay House Publishing
I hold a Ph.D. in Psychology and have developed a revolutionary method for reconnecting with loved ones after loss called Trans-Dimensional Grief Therapy. Many know me as Dr. Love, the famed relationship expert and founder of AskDrLove.com and host of Ask Dr. Love radio. I also host the Love Never Dies show, the most listened to hour on the Hay House Radio network where I share my new Trans-Dimensional method with my Hay House listeners. The bestselling author of several books, including the number 1 International Bestseller Love Never Dies, I have also experienced loss of a loved one…
After suddenly losing my husband of 27 years, I was called to help others understand, process and heal from grief, and more importantly, I was summoned to help people reconnect with their loved ones. My personal experiences of reconnection, at first seemingly unbelievable, will leave you with goose bumps and an ever-growing desire to learn more about communicating with your departed loved ones.
As a result of these first-hand experiences of communicating with my husband in spirit, I knew I had to heed this call to show others how to experience the profound healing that reconnecting brings. This prompted me to create a Love Never Dies Retreat to share all I’ve discovered as a professional therapist, relationship expert and from my own personal experiences of reconnection in spirit with my departed husband. During this retreat, you’ll see, just as I have, that love never truly dies.
Love Never Dies Children’s Retreat:
Virtual Pass $99
Dr. Turndorf has written a remarkably moving chronicle of her own life, and uses it as a spiritually insightful guide to effectively help others. The art form for spirit communication, described in this book, will not only make it possible for you to connect with departed loved ones, but will also bring true harmony into your everyday life. –Dannion Brinkley, NY Times bestselling author of Saved by the Light
Love Never Dies Retreat is For Kids Who…
- Need to say farewell to the physical body of a loved one who was suddenly taken.
- Have lost a parent or close relative.
- Wish to obtain guidance from a loved one in spirit.
- Need to heal any unfinished business that remains between them and any spirit being.
As you view the recorded retreat video, you, along with your child participant, will experience bliss during my guided meditation exercises to help reconnect with their departed and make peace if needed.
What Kids Experience with the Love Never Dies Children’s Retreat:
My 5-Part Process for Reconnecting, Healing and Living Fully Again includes:
Overcome Obstacles and Beliefs that Can Block Reconnecting. I will share the common issues you face when trying to reconnect with your loved ones and also how false beliefs and religious teachings may be preventing you from staying in contact with spirits.
- Let go of misguided teachings regarding the afterlife.
- Understand why heaven is here and now…
- Learn why we aren’t supposed to wait until we die to reconnect with loved ones in spirit.
- Discover why letting go and moving on is dead wrong!
- Overcome misguided fears about the spirit realm.
- Let go of false, inaccurate religious teachings that block reconnection.
- Overcome the wrong belief that reconnecting prevents us from moving on with our lives.
Create a State of Receptivity. In order to receive the messages your loved ones are sending, you must be open and receptive to these messages. I share many techniques to help you expand your senses and heighten your receptivity.
- Turn on your natural, God-given ability to reconnect with loved ones in spirit.
- Create “Pockets of Peace” that are essential for sending and receiving spirit communications.
- Access your receptivity to spirit during twilight states.
- Discover the right practice for you for opening your receptivity (is it Chi Gong, Tai Chi, self-hypnosis, prayer, deep-breathing or meditation?).
- Enter a trance.
- Use nature to heighten your receptivity.
- Practice various guided meditations to access the part of your psyche that can communicate with spirit.
- Explore fun exercises to open and expand all your senses.
Recognize the Signs of Spirit Presence. This part is all about the signs. What are they? How will you know they are real? I share my very powerful examples in order to show you how prevalent the signs of spirit presence really can be once you know what to look for.
- Discover all the signs of spirit presence often sufficient to begin the process of reconnecting.
- Using my personal examples, I’ll show you all the ways that spirit is knocking on the door of your heart.
- Discover the myriad and astonishing ways that spirit influences the material world and defies time, space, gravity and the laws of science.
How to Communicate with Loved Ones in Spirit. Now that you recognize the signs of spirit presence, it’s time to learn how to communicate with your loved ones. There are many ways to communicate and I will expand on key ways to help you discover how your loved ones are trying to reach you.
- Learn how to recognize when spirit is using thought induction and mind melding to speak with you.
- Communicate in dreams, using automatic writing, through prayer, and through Open Vessels (humans are especially open and animals who are naturally open)
- Use Earthly Props, such as electronic devices, to communicate.
How to Use my Dialoguing with the Departed Technique to Heal Unfinished Business. Sometimes, loved ones leave us suddenly or without closure. This is a very safe and peaceful way to find comfort and closure with loved ones who may have caused pain while on earth.