About Dr. Jamie Turndorf (aka Dr. Love)
Known to millions as “Dr. Love,” radio and television personality Dr. Jamie Turndorf has been delighting audiences for three decades with her engaging blend of professional expertise and spicy humor. Her success is largely due to her remarkable ability to turn clinical psychobabble into entertaining and easy-to-understand concepts that transform lives. She has authored several books on resolving relationship conflicts with partners, friends, family members and children. Hay House is publishing her latest two books, Kiss Your Fights Good-bye: Dr. Love’s 10 Simple Steps to Cooling Conflict and Rekindling Your Connection (January 2014) and Love Never Dies: How to Reconnect and Make Peace with the Deceased (July 2014), introducing her new grief therapy method that combines her conflict resolution method with after death communication. Dr. Turndorf’s radio show “Ask Dr. Love’ is currently broadcast in 80 countries worldwide. She has been an invited expert on numerous television networks such as CBS, VH1, WebMD, and MSNBC. Most recently, CNN has been featuring her as the resident authority on relationship advice and human behavior.
About “Ask Dr. Love” Radio
Known to generations of fans as Dr. Love through the Web, print, radio, and television, Dr. Turndorf takes her popular “Ask Dr. Love” advice column to radio to answer all your relationship questions!
She consistently attracts new fans and keeps her existing audience engaged through her compassionate understanding of human nature, as well as her frank delivery and earthy sense of humor. At the same time, she puts her listeners at ease while digging deeply into their psyches and prescribing her signature cures.
Each weekly show features a number of segments:
- Discussion of a specific relationship issue and a presentation of her acclaimed conflict resolution and emotional communication methods for dealing with it. Past show titles have included: Listening with Your Heart: How to Use Your Ears to Resolve Relationship Conflicts; Is He/She Just a Date or Your Soul Mate; and The Battle of The Bulge: How to End Your Sex Wars.
- “Celebrity Couch,” in which she uses her incisive wit to analyze the celebrities’ relationship troubles and scandals. In the past, she’s covered celebs like John Travolta, Charlie Sheen, Kirstie Alley, and Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher.
- “Reading Between The Sheets” where she puts readers’ toughest sex questions to bed.
- Answers listener calls on any relationship, dating, or sex question they may have.
- Special guest experts and authors discussing a variety of relationship, spirituality and self-help topics. Recent guests include #1 NY Times bestselling author Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul), Temple Grandin, #1 NY Times bestselling author, Robert Fulghum (All I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten) and many others.
Production & Distribution
“Ask Dr. Love” is broadcast live every Tuesday at 1 p.m. EST. Listeners in 80 countries around the world can tune into the show via the Web and call in to speak to Dr. Turndorf live. All shows are recorded and redistributed within two days to numerous websites and services where they can be listened to and downloaded, including but not limited to TalkZone.com, BlogTalkRadio.com, AskDrLove.com, YouTube, iTunes, and numerous podcast directories.
“Ask Dr. Love” also airs out of Alternative Talk 1150 KKNW-AM In Seattle with each weekly show airing at 11 p.m. PST on Saturdays and Sundays.
More About Dr. Jamie Turndorf (aka Dr. Love)
Dr. Jamie Turndorf holds a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology and is an internationally renowned and respected relationship therapist, author, advice columnist and veteran media personality.
For three decades, millions of fans have been benefiting from Dr. Turndorf’s life changing advice via radio, TV, the Internet and print. She has been featured on NBC, CNN, CBS, and Fox, as well as on Inside Edition, VH1, and many others.
Her advice columns have been published on WebMD and iVillage, and in Men’s Health, Glamour, New Woman, American Woman, Cosmopolitan, and many other major magazines and periodicals. She also writes a relationship column focusing on conflict resolution for Psychology Today online.
For many she is best known as the creator of the immensely popular AskDrLove.com, the Web’s first free relationship advice site, which she first launched in 1996. The site now boasts thousands of advice and how to articles on every imaginable relationship, dating or sex advice question.
She is also the author of two critically acclaimed books: Till Death Do Us Part (Unless I Kill You First), which was endorsed by Dr. John Gray, NY Times #1 bestselling author of Men are From Mars, Women are from Venus, and Make Up Don’t Break Up: Dr. Love’s Five-Step Plan for Reconciling with Your Ex. Her two newest books will be published by Hay House in 2014.
A seasoned and talented entertainer and media veteran, Dr. Turndorf originally hosted her “Ask Dr. Love” radio show on WEVD New York City.
Contact Dr. Turndorf
Phone: 845-677-3450 (NY)
Ask Dr. Love main website: https://askdrlove.com
Ask Dr. Love radio show page: https://askdrlove.com/ask-drlove-radio