- Love Club
Ask Dr. Love Radio Shows
Ask Dr. Love with Dr. Jamie Turndorf is a one hour LIVE program airing every Tuesday at 12 pm (EST) on Ask Dr. Love Google+ Hangout On Air. Each weekly show features a number of segments:
- Discussion of a common relationship issue or challenge and specific tips and techniques for handling it.
- Reading and discussion of the latest advice columns published on AskDrLove.com.
- “Celebrity Couch,” in which I analyze the relationship troubles and other scandals of celebrities.
- “Reading Between The Sheets” where I put your toughest sex questions to bed.
- And of course, your listener calls on any relationship, dating, or sex question you may have!
How To Watch Live:
- Click here to go the Ask Dr. Love page on Google+ to find out about the upcoming show and watch live.
- Browse and listen on this site: all archived show titles listed on this page below.
- All shows are also rebroadcast on WebTalkRadio.com, BlogTalkRadio.com the following Thursday, and are even available on iTunes and on YouTube.com
- For weekly show announcements, you can subscribe to my newsletter like my fan page on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter.
Dec 24, 2014
Wednesday, December 24th at 1PM EST Check back for information. You can listen live in real time by clicking here: freeconferencecall.com/wall/askdrlove YOU NEED TO TURN ON THE “RADIO” BUTTON IN ORDER TO HEAR THE LIVE STREAM!
Dec 17, 2014
Wednesday, December 17th at 1PM EST Check back for information. You can listen live in real time by clicking here: freeconferencecall.com/wall/askdrlove YOU NEED TO TURN ON THE “RADIO” BUTTON IN ORDER TO HEAR THE LIVE STREAM!
Nov 26, 2014
Wednesday, November 26th at 1PM EST In this Ask Dr. Love radio show, I will explain why gratitude is linked to relationship satisfaction. A decade of research now proves the link between gratitude and relationship satisfaction. I will outline the link between gratitude and relationship investment: the more couples value each other, the more they feel invested in working on the relationship and behaving in responsive ways. Because gratitude is infectious, one partner’s...
Nov 15, 2014
Wednesday, November 19th at 1PM EST Have you ever wondered what dying teaches the living? If you said "yes," then you won't want to miss my discussion with bestselling author Dannion Brinkley, who died and spent 30 minutes in heaven. Like other near-death survivors, the wisdom that Dannion gleaned from spending time in heaven has opened his eyes to the meaning of life, our purpose on earth, and much more. Join me for an eye-opening discussion with Dannion!...
Nov 5, 2014
Wednesday, November 12th at 1PM EST Do you want to experience total wellness in 2015? If you said "yes," then you need to join me for an empowering discussion with Dr. Richard London, who has served as the C.E.O, Chief Education Officer, C.V.O., C.M.O., and V.M.B.C. of several companies as well as being a business consultant for over 25 years. His clients include famous media/entertainment personalities, industry and corporate leaders, leaders of countries and major...
Nov 2, 2014
Wednesday, November 5th at 1PM EST Did you know that at least 5% of American men are attracted primarily to men? And, especially in conservative states, many of these men live in the closet, suffering the straightjacket of a heterosexual marriage! How can you tell if the man you're with is a closeted homosexual? More importantly, is there a way to tell before you tie the knot? Tune in for a fascinating discussion on this topic. You can listen...
Oct 26, 2014
Wednesday, October 29th at 1PM EST Could thinking out of the box actually improve your love life? Do you cling to old, trauma-based thinking that keeps you stuck repeating old pain in life and love? Could expanding your mind be the secret to breaking the emotional chains that keep you from living a limitless life filled with success and love beyond your imagining? The answer to my questions is a resounding YES! If you are ready to expand beyond your limiting...
Oct 15, 2014
Wednesday, October 22nd at 1PM EST Do you quantum think? This is the question that bestselling author, Dianne Collins, asks you to ask yourself. Collins asserts that the human race is at a critical juncture in its development and it is our collective responsibility to evolve our thought process or face the consequences. Ms. Collins explains that our thinking has not evolved past an ‘Industrial Age’ paradigm rooted in a mechanical world view. Einstein’s relativity and...